2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

Just like that Monaco replace Germain:

Jordi Mboula moves from Barcelona to AS Monaco for a fee believed to be in the region of €3m (£2.6m).

Top goalscorer in the UEFA Youth League last season, there must be a buy back option.

Good bit of business by Roma.

Very good business. He's put up good stats in Italy but he also played for one of the top 3 teams who have been streets ahead of the rest of that league. I'd say it's also a decent signing for Liverpool, though there will be questions about whether he can do it in this league after his limited Chelsea spell.

He wouldn't get in our team.

Very good business. He's put up good stats in Italy but he also played for one of the top 3 teams who have been streets ahead of the rest of that league. I'd say it's also a decent signing for Liverpool, though there will be questions about whether he can do it in this league after his limited Chelsea spell.

He wouldn't get in our team.
Not seen him play at Roma but I remember him at Basel and thought he looked seriously fast and pretty talented, I thought Chelsea had signed a really good footballer when they got him.

Not seen him play at Roma but I remember him at Basel and thought he looked seriously fast and pretty talented, I thought Chelsea had signed a really good footballer when they got him.

Did he ever actually get a chance at Chelsea or did he 'flop' like KDB or Luis?

There's been a couple of smaller deals and loans but this is the next transfer of note:

Huddersfield sign Laurent Depoitre from FC Porto for an undisclosed fee (a club record) thought to be in the region of £4.25m.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.