2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

True but Sturridge had also played in the Premier League with us. Solanke played just 5 games in PL2 last year, scoring twice, the year before that he scored 7 in 25 in the Eredivisie. Don't understand the move from the players perspective.

Although he might not be trusted to play in Liverpool's big games, he will more than likely be given a few appearances as he is still head and shoulders above Liverpool's Academy strikers imho.

AC Milan's £15.3m signing from earlier:

In the OP, for teams that aren't in the Champions League from the other top leagues (France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain), i'll only include the deals over £7.5m under the other section for each nation.

That's quite the signing.

That's quite the signing.

Granted I don't know tonnes about him. I've seen Villarreal around 10-15 times in the last 7 years, against Us, Barcelona, Real and a few other Champions League games and keep up to date so I know of him. He's always been a mainstay and one of their better players, looks fairly solid, just a few caps for Argentina. At 26, £15.3m seems like a good price, definitely seems to be some continental agreement where clubs don't get ripped off when English teams aren't involved. AC Milan definitely trying to get themselves back into the Champions League, Kessie and Morata rumoured to be close as well.

Although he might not be trusted to play in Liverpool's big games, he will more than likely be given a few appearances as he is still head and shoulders above Liverpool's Academy strikers imho.
Isn't Woodburn their top prospect?

Still a fairly decent signing for Liverpool, no risk attached whatsoever & the potential either to have a future first teamer for peanuts or make a bit of money if they sell him on.

Isn't Woodburn their top prospect?

Still a fairly decent signing for Liverpool, no risk attached whatsoever & the potential either to have a future first teamer for peanuts or make a bit of money if they sell him on.

Yep Woodburn is meant to be their top prospect but I think Solakne is more ready for first team action imho.

Stoke have signed Darren Fletcher on a 2 year deal.

Not one City fan should ever moan about our transfer business they really shouldnt.

Stoke have signed Darren Fletcher on a 2 year deal.

Not one City fan should ever moan about our transfer business they really shouldnt.

Jesus, I was browsing their forum last week (before the Fletcher rumours) and they were already complaining about their squad being an old folks home!

Included Huntelaar signing for Ajax in the OP. Free transfer but former big player and Champions League club involved so felt it was worthy enough:

Hertha Berlin sign Davie Selke for £9m from RB Leipzig:

Arsenal announce Kolasinac on a free transfer. Hardly a secret they'd signed him though.

I expected more business than there has currently been. Still early and the window isn't open yet but there are plenty of teams that need significant strengthening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.