2017 Summer Transfer Window (Confirmed transfers)

Arsenal announce Kolasinac on a free transfer. Hardly a secret they'd signed him though.

I expected more business than there has currently been. Still early and the window isn't open yet but there are plenty of teams that need significant strengthening.

There's certainly been some big moves in terms of fees. Madrid have offered £100m for Mbappe, Theo is going to Real. Liverpool are about to sign Van Dijk etc.

Defoe has confirmed he is going to Bournemouth. Unsure on the fee yet but he's getting a good wage there.

Begovic and Defoe, 2 solid signings for Bournemouth so far. Looks like they want higher than the 9th place finish they got last season, not sure if thats possible though.

Defoe has confirmed he is going to Bournemouth. Unsure on the fee yet but he's getting a good wage there.

Begovic and Defoe, 2 solid signings for Bournemouth so far. Looks like they want higher than the 9th place finish they got last season, not sure if thats possible though.

No fee for Defoe I don't think. Wasn't there an agreement he could go for free if they were relegated?

Ruben Semedo moves to Villarreal for a fee in the region of £12.2m (€14m).

He was rumoured to be one of Newcastle's targets. Good news in regards to selling Mangala to them.

Just updating the OP with a few transfers of note (Over £5m or any team in the top 7 leagues in the champions league) that I may have missed below:

Maximilian Philipp moves to Dortmund from Freiburg for £17.0m.
Ricardo Rodriguez moves to AC Milan from Wolfsburg for £15.0m.
John Brooks moves to Wolfsburg from Hertha Berlin for £14.5m.
Florian Thauvin moves to Marseille from Newcastle for £9.4m.
Victor Hugo moves to Fiorentina from Palmeiras for £6.8m.
Sebastian Haller moves to Eintracht Frankfurt from FC Utrecht for £6.0m.
Vincenzo Grifo moves to Borussia Monchengladbach from Freiburg for £5.1m.
Cristiano Piccini moves to Sporting CP from Real Beits for £2.6m.
Hans Seferovic moves to Benfica from Eintracht Frankfurt on a Free Transfer.
Patrick moves to Benfica from Maritimo on a Free Transfer.

Honestly never heard of the guy Dortmund have signed for £17.0m.

Last edited:
Just updating the OP with a few transfers of note (Over £5m or any team in the top 7 leagues in the champions league) that I may have missed below:

Maximilian Philipp moves to Dortmund from Freiburg for £17.0m.
Ricardo Rodriguez moves to AC Milan from Wolfsburg for £15.0m.
John Brooks moves to Wolfsburg from Hertha Berlin for £14.5m.
Florian Thauvin moves to Marseille from Newcastle for £9.4m.
Victor Hugo moves to Fiorentina from Palmeiras for £6.8m.
Sebastian Haller moves to Eintracht Frankfurt from FC Utrecht for £6.0m.
Vincenzo Grifo moves to Borussia Monchengladbach from Freiburg for £5.1m.
Cristiano Piccini moves to Sporting CP from Real Beits for £2.6m.
Hans Seferovic moves to Benfica from Eintracht Frankfurt on a Free Transfer.
Patrick moves to Benfica from Maritimo on a Free Transfer.

Honestly never heard of the guy Dortmund have signed for £17.0m.

Fairly certain I read that Brooks is now the most expensive American transfer of all time, not that it would be a huge sum to top. But I'd imagine if and when Christian Pulisic leaves Dortmund he'll at least double Brooks' fee, especially if it's a move to the PL.

Fairly certain I read that Brooks is now the most expensive American transfer of all time, not that it would be a huge sum to top. But I'd imagine if and when Christian Pulisic leaves Dortmund he'll at least double Brooks' fee, especially if it's a move to the PL.

Yeah, Brooks and Philipp surprised me. Goes to show most European teams have money now.

Monchengladbachs latest £10.2m signing; Zakaria from BSC Young Boys:

United's £30.7m signing; Lindelof from Benfica:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.