2017 UEFA Super Cup | 19:45 KO (BST)

They were given a lesson and they didn't resort to the long ball, they went that way from the off. That's why he's signed the players he has and why Mata is history at the rags.

They were given a lesson and they didn't resort to the long ball, they went that way from the off. That's why he's signed the players he has and why Mata is history at the rags.

I didn't watch the game but will agree completely with what you have just said.

Mourinho has just one tactic these days and its complete anti football, win at all costs hoof ball.

Thats fine on a limited budget with limited players but when you have spent what they have its fucking criminal.

Still.......our media will insist he is reinventing the game and doing things other coaches couldnt dream of!

Pretty much summed it up. Also despite Mourinho working with limited resources he really did prove himself the better coach. Bringing on Fellaini was a master stroke, Rags weren't going to get schooled by a load of fancy Dan diving girls. Obviously Mourinho won the mind games trophy
Sounds like I heard, stood toe to toe with the finest team in the world and would have bested them but for an illegal goal.

have united scored yet

i hate the new rules that if your a so called big club in very big debt you play to united score the equalizer and win it on pens
is it worth turning over from big brother tonight or should we take it united have won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.