23/09/89 The Demolition Derby

My first derby sat on the bar thing near the front of the kippax.
Me dad said its not always like this.
He was right

one of the greatest days of my life,to beat them 5-1 and in such a manner too, I knew Id never ever see owt like it again ,we could only dream of going one better and beating them 6-1 away , oh wait................Up the blues.

First time I saw us beat the vermin that day. Ended up being pushed home in Shopping Giant supermarket trolley 10 hours later.

Watched it in a bar in Benidorm with my rag supporting boxer (the sport not a k9) mate, when the 5th goal went in he turned to me ashen faced and said 'I'm not really into football I prefer boxing' I fell off the barstool laughing at him

A beautiful day, especially after hundreds of the scummy twats wasted all that effort getting forged tickets for the North Stand only to be chased out and made to suffer that performance. The rags choose to forget that they wanted Ferguson sacked after that game, rewriting history as always.

Only home game I have set off to and not been able to get a ticket to get in the game in 36 years!!!

Was on Claremont road when we scored the second!!

My first derby sat on the bar thing near the front of the kippax.
Me dad said its not always like this.
He was right

Mine too.

Was in the main stand with my old man and my rag uncle who put a quid on the first scorer for me @ 10/1

One of my best days of childhood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.