23/09/89 The Demolition Derby

Mel's marvels 5 Fergie's wallet 1. :)

I was in windy corner with the future Mrs Moon who made a point of jumping on the rag fans toes next to us with her heels on for the first 3 goals. He fucked off for the second half.

I hope it was the high heel toe piercing that prompted you to propose to the future Mrs Moon. That should have had you down on one knee the moment the final whistle blew.

Programme missing skipper Brian Gayle to complete the squad.
21761627_10155498464210428_2709043852067715305_n.jpg

21765237_10155498464220428_8541981349292436890_n.jpg

I wonder if Mendy is gonna replicate that header of Hinchliffe's some time this season. I don't know whether the fifth goal was shown in real time or the years have whipped the celluloid through the gate a little quicker but I barely saw the ball after H headed it until it hit the net.

I wonder if Mendy is gonna replicate that header of Hinchliffe's some time this season.
He might struggle to whip such a cross in from the right wing, DE!

Wasn't at the game yesterday as I had to take my lad to University in Bath, but he was watching the goals from the 5-1 on his phone on the way down. The circle of life, in more ways than one!

I seem to remember Mike Phelan was unofficial motm.

It was Ferguson who awarded it though tbf.
He did. Said he was the best midfielder on the park: "England class", at a time when it actually meant something.

Can't agree with @Trevor Morley's Tache that it nearly cost Ferguson his job, though. Not even close imo.

I do agree with @Jack74 though. One of the happiest days of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.