3 Most reliable small cars in Oz

very very true I was surprised that Volkswagen came way down the list in terms of reliability, this wasn't just in small cars but across the range I was always led to believe the Volkswagens were very reliable cars not anymore it seems

were mate were - German quality above all others has been something of a myth for about 20 years - everybody else caught up

I don't know tbh mate , you could be right, I've just had a test drive in a cerato 2litre hatchback
The drive away price is $17500

I always figure the exchange rate to be about 2 to 1..... this varies of course but it's usually somewhere around there so that would mean 8750 pounds , what would you pay in the UK for the same car?

I'm pretty sure they're a bit cheaper in the biggest cities Sydney and Melbourne
I could be wrong tbf. Last time I looked it was that sort of money for a pretty old basic ford or Holden. Good news for when we move but that exchange rate is only about 1.6/1.7 at the moment :-(

I could be wrong tbf. Last time I looked it was that sort of money for a pretty old basic ford or Holden. Good news for when we move but that exchange rate is only about 1.6/1.7 at the moment :-(
Wow I got 2.8 when I came here
Did pretty well on the house money :)

I suppose it's a lot down to earnings, wages are high here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.