3 of our back 4 vs. Chelsea were English

HelloCity

Walker, Stones & Delph.

Pep now has them playing like they're the Spanish or Germans.

Two of them can't even get in the starting XI for England.

All three played with composure and confidence on the ball and were highly organised without it.

As much proof of Pep's great management as you'll see for a while, and evidence that with the right coaching, English players can play at a more technical level.

All from Yorkshire too.

I'm happy for them to not get dragged in to the England team. Absolute dross. Keep up the good form for us instead.

Of course BT made this point during the commentary

They also kept going on about us having 4 English players in the starting line up.
On a serious note Pep said a while back that he would like there to be number of English players in the team.
The fact that we now have 4 and that Pep has improved them all as players will hopefully encourage other English players to join us.

They also kept going on about us having 4 English players in the starting line up.
On a serious note Pep said a while back that he would like there to be number of English players in the team.
The fact that we now have 4 and that Pep has improved them all as players will hopefully encourage other English players to join us.

When Walker, Stones and Sterling are on international duty and chat to the other English players, they will do nothing but praise Pep, our club and it's facilities, plus talk about how their own game has improved and the stars they are playing beside
The opportunity to tap up is the only positive from International week and it's something the rags have done for years

Delph was an unexpected bonus, but I'd rather Sterling and Stones be kept away from the England First XI until the media acknowledge their huge improvement this season, and start reporting maturely.
Nah, me neither.

When Walker, Stones and Sterling are on international duty and chat to the other English players, they will do nothing but praise Pep, our club and it's facilities, plus talk about how their own game has improved and the stars they are playing beside
The opportunity to tap up is the only positive from International week and it's something the rags have done for years

Tbf I don't think players go around spouting how much they have improved, it's there for those who want to see it. Also endorsements for pep have come from the worlds best footballers, it's not like the cat is out of the bag!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.