3rd Rd FA Cup - City v Burnley 1500hrs 6/1/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 4 Dec 2017.

1. dawlish dave

dawlish dave

Any timescale for FA cup ko times and dates to be finalised. Most important for those supporters who may need to book a overnight stop.

2. mag

mag

Shouldn’t be long now, tv picks come through within a few days of draw then the rest are pretty much sat or sun 3pm kickoffs ... city most probably would be sat 6th jan 3pm kick off ... should be all confirmed by this weekend I guess!

3. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Yep, that's the spirit. Let's fuck off every opportunity to win a trophy. Thankfully, Pep, the players, and the overwhelming majority of blues I know, are full on for winning every single game we play.

Lasted edited by : 7 Dec 2017 at 10:29 AM
  4. cyberblue

cyberblue

Thats the spirit mate am sure the players dont really want to go to Wembly and win trophies

5. wythenshaweblue£££

wythenshaweblue£££

Good draw hopefully will be a 3pm kick off on the Saturday and a sell out.

6. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Why did he play the reserves last night and against West Brom and Wolves, then?

Some games and competitions are higher priority than others. Whilst City of course want to win the game, going out will actually help our bid for the biggest two trophies.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I go along with Pep. Never seen a manager who wants to win every game, kick, throw-in, competition, and trophy. I've waited a lifetime for someone like this. Poyser, Ball, Clarke, Pee-Arse - I've suffered the lot and now we have someone who is living and breathing for the benefit of this club!

8. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

He'll rotate between Watford 2nd (h) then Burnley

9. bluemooncas

bluemooncas

tv picks are done, not us, and for the 1st time in 58 ties neither are them lot.
    Sat 3pm KO looking possible. happy days

10. Norbiton

Norbiton

As we're both at home one or other will be shifted