40 points.... we must be safe now?

Please ONLY sing "We are staying up" if it's almost certain we win - i.e 4-0 with 10mins to go. I don't want false optimism creeping in if we are only 2-3 up in the last minute!!!!

I also don't want a repeat of Fulham a few years ago (2008?) when we sang "You're going down" at half time when 2-0 up...only to royally f**k up the second half and lose 2-3 - and them then to stay up!!!!
Haha black days and then a hour wait while Thaskin pissed about with a car compy before the players came back out.

How many games until we play the rags at home...... would love to smash them and win it ha ha ha ha

Edit - just counted - 21 games time! Even better, win it in 20 games and force the fuckers to give the guard of honour!

Excellent win 20 more games and we smash Mouriniho's points record as well.

Me and my mates have held a staying up party when we have reached the 40 point mark for the last 20 years or so. It will be strange, without tempting fate, if we get to that marker by 29th November. Truly remarkable but I don't want to anger the footballing Gods before the Southampton game, as they say one game at a time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.