4chan use 'flight data and weather patterns' to steal Shia LaBeouf's anti-Trump flag

Actually really clever. Imagine if these kids were tracking down ISIS instead of a flag, it'd all be over by now.
But these maggot would probably have zero interest in fighting IS, more interested in washing their dirty left fannies

This.

4chan is anarchistic rule. It's capable of great deeds in the same way that a thousand monkeys with a thousand type writers will one day produce Shakespeare.

There's no real way to "harness" 4chan for good because the point of the site is that they don't give a shit about your good or evil and instead do things because they're entertaining. It's entertaining for them to fuck with a celebrity who takes himself so seriously and believes he's making a difference.

4chan's currency is lulz and they run a damn stable economy over there.

^^ exactly sir, they are simply as you say 'anarchists'.

You have been away to an extent bud so i shall give you a recent example. On F1 streams 1 guy called 'henno' (nod ot some tv character in the 90's i think) would always do nice feeds from his sat rig. He did however interfere with the broadcast sending what he saw as comical overlays and such. Some user from 4chan decided he was getting to big for his boots with his hard pushing for donations and such. He got fully doxed, and i do mean close to total here, the only thing not doxed were credit card and bank accounts. So they killed their best F1 source essentially following the exact framework you note they work with.

I find the very existence of 4chan worthy of far more research, i feel it gives a very distilled representation of at least western society or those with western 'online' upbringing. In short i think there is empirical data to be extrapolated somewhere in there that would help define some aspects of certain areas of society.

It may look really sad but theres also genius in there, some clever people involved in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.