5 a side (Saturday 18th October)

de niro said:
i'm in...............if its indoors.
i'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past freezing my nuts off.
After playing in the soccerdome aka "the tropics of borneo" i'd rather we started off cold and warmed up.trust me bill it was horrendous when we kicked off and we were all on the verge of passing out near the end.

I will turn up if my hamstring has recoverd. I wont know until more or less the day before though, so it might be a bit too late for you

Got another 2 or 3 physio sessions before then, so might be able to make it

mcfc_ms said:
I will turn up if my hamstring has recoverd. I wont know until more or less the day before though, so it might be a bit too late for you

Well we just won't count you in as a definite for now, but if it turns out you can make it just say or turn up, wo't be a problem at all

mcfc_ms said:

Well we just won't count you in as a definite for now, but if it turns out you can make it just say or turn up, wo't be a problem at all

mcfc_ms said:

If we end up playing in Stockport I will need a lift cos Maureen over here ain't driving there

_1590309_mauplate150.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
If we end up playing in Stockport I will need a lift cos Maureen over here ain't driving there

_1590309_mauplate150.jpg

It's less than 10 minutes further round the motorway and it still depends on how many we think we'll have down and if the 7 a side pitch is ready yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.