5 West Ham League Game Tickets

de niro said:
Blue2112 said:
East Stand Lower almost on the half way line half way up for sale...give me a decent offer anyone?
why are'nt you going?

It's Charlottes 16th birthday on Febnruary 4th and was going to take her into hospitality for the Arsenal game but it's way too expensive for me so we're doing the West Ham game instead and if I can re-cuperate something back then all the better, I mean't to ask you did you know anyone but Ive been that busy and just posted it here tonight without thinking.

de niro said:
will check our kid tomorrow.which hospitality are you doing josh

1864 club for £85 and half price for kids, 3 course carvery before the meal, programmes and car parking etc...half time refreshments and a cash bar before and after the game. We've got two tables of four with 6 places filled if you want to join us?

de niro said:
thanks mate but i like to abuse the opposition, besides its a family thing, will send our wishes to charlotte, have a great night.

Ok Bill no problem but as for the family thing I'm sure Charley would prefer you there rather than me ;-)

Blue2112 said:
de niro said:
thanks mate but i like to abuse the opposition, besides its a family thing, will send our wishes to charlotte, have a great night.

Ok Bill no problem but as for the family thing I'm sure Charley would prefer you there rather than me ;-)
understandable :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.