Attendances

Few empties in the corporate sections and Watford had about 1000 unsold. Other than that it wasn't too shabby at all.

If the club average 53000 this season I'm sure they will be very happy!

Is it just my laptop playing up or does all the 3rd tier show as unavailable for anyone else?
Cant imagine those areas are already sold out considering the availability in other (cheaper) parts of the ground.
MfMCPf.png

Just got a bit of a shock with the price of the 93:20 tickets for the Juventus game. They sent me an email confirming £80 taken out of my bank account. I thought they had made a mistake and were selling me two tickets.

I knew it was going to be more expensive than my previous seat, but bloody hell. Can't even get a drink in the bar

Is it just my laptop playing up or does all the 3rd tier show as unavailable for anyone else?
Cant imagine those areas are already sold out considering the availability in other (cheaper) parts of the ground.
MfMCPf.png

Classic club ploy mate. They will sell out certain areas then others will become miraculously available. Looks better on telly if not sold out.

Just got a bit of a shock with the price of the 93:20 tickets for the Juventus game. They sent me an email confirming £80 taken out of my bank account. I thought they had made a mistake and were selling me two tickets.

I knew it was going to be more expensive than my previous seat, but bloody hell. Can't even get a drink in the bar

I'm expecting the bar to be open at half time otherwise there is little benefit for being in 93:20 for Juve.

These prices may deter some Blues from renewing in 93:20 for next year that could harm further ground expansion plans!

I'm expecting the bar to be open at half time otherwise there is little benefit for being in 93:20 for Juve.

These prices may deter some Blues from renewing in 93:20 for next year that could harm further ground expansion plans!

They told me when I rang that 93:20 will be open but will not be serving alcohol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.