Attendances

Quite, but 93:20 is being sold as Premium seats with corporate facilities, all the other corporate areas will be serving alcohol.
Not sure what the situation is with Joes either.

We should be able to get a pint mate! Might need to gatecrash Joe's if they are serving!

Did you go?

Yes left at 12 and got pissed after the game and then had a kip and drove back to the lakes on Sunday. Not missing a game this season!!

Mrs not happy but city come first. She will be an ex one day.

Sold our tickets on the city exchange scheme and was surprised at how easy it was! Will definitely use it in the future if we can't make it to a game

Only 847 left for West Ham with 6 days to go. Saturday tea game - will be great. Think we will sell out again and this is with West Ham only bringing 2 tiers. Will update later in the week.

Just got a bit of a shock with the price of the 93:20 tickets for the Juventus game. They sent me an email confirming £80 taken out of my bank account. I thought they had made a mistake and were selling me two tickets.

I knew it was going to be more expensive than my previous seat, but bloody hell. Can't even get a drink in the bar

I got an email saying they were £90 each for me and my lad,didn't get them...too much that.
Don't know how much the other group games will be,but if they are the same,that would be £540 for me and my lad for 3 games.....that's a season ticket!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.