5th Round - confirmed Sunday 4pm kick off

Any player that gets affected by what's written on an internet forum is mentally week. Maybe they get affected by away fans booing them as well.......... fucking diddums

So is your argument that our players are mentally weak (correct spelling) if they start to believe what pellers says about tiredness...?

Because that wasn't what you said. If a player can start to believe what a manager says then why can't the same be true of what thousands of fans say ?

So is your argument that our players are mentally weak (correct spelling) if they start to believe what pellers says about tiredness...?

Because that wasn't what you said. If a player can start to believe what a manager says then why can't the same be true of what thousands of fans say ?

I do love it when someone is childish enough to point out a small spelling mistake! Correct your punctuation, no space before the question mark.

Comments made by our manager don't compare to Joe Public on an internet forum.

Made me think of a track off an old album

With thanks to Graeme Edge, drummer with The Moody Blues

"In The Beginning"

[City Player:] I don't think, I don't think I'm shit, therefore I'm not shit, I think.

[City Fans:] Of course you are my bright little star,
We've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your season's statistics
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're shit

[City Player:] I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

[Inner City Player:] There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave
And keep on thinking you're not shit.

They typically have 4 or more days rest between matches

You forgot the winter break, maybe that's what needed.

Due to success the likes of Messi, Ronaldo all play far more games/minutes than any City outfield players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.