6 Nations 2018

If they didn't need their head checked before doing it, it would probably be best to err on the side of caution and get a full scan afterwards...

This is a silly point of view if true, every other major team in world rugby scavenges at the ruck. Are they going to decide to ignore scrummaging next?

Basteraud - ha ha! That someone that big is so good at thieving the ball is a bit freakish. He was really lazy a few years back, but seems to have got his act together.

The ruck thing - I think it must have been something written by a notable ex-player to have stuck. I think it was more that it's just how the English league is played tactically and that's fed back into how the teams train and select players. I couldn't tell you the nationalities of league flankers, but presumably they would still ensure that the ball carrier was not isolated, or the ball would still get stolen.

Basteraud - ha ha! That someone that big is so good at thieving the ball is a bit freakish. He was really lazy a few years back, but seems to have got his act together.

The ruck thing - I think it must have been something written by a notable ex-player to have stuck. I think it was more that it's just how the English league is played tactically and that's fed back into how the teams train and select players. I couldn't tell you the nationalities of league flankers, but presumably they would still ensure that the ball carrier was not isolated, or the ball would still get stolen.
Can't stand the **** after his continual headbutts on Sexton but he's a terrific player.

Whatever it is, the ruck is causing England's problems both in attack and defence, it's something they badly need to work on. Next week will be interesting as the entire Irish team like to scavenge and pressure the gain line, England will need to cut out the errors or it's only going one way.
At least they know where the problem is.

This is a very enjoyable game between Italy and Scotland. 26 minutes in and two tries each, with Italy leading by five. Very even game and it would be nice to see an Italy win, meaning no disrespect to Scotland who have had a great tournament.

Ireland playing some lovely stuff but its noticeable that England are getting a dry bumming by the officials .

They are so good at going through the phases and when you make few mistakes you’ll always have a chance even against the All Blacks.

Unreal Paddy's day for Ireland so far. Snow and beating England in their own gaff.

Ireland are the better side but some of this officiating is a tad suspect im afraid.

Watching snow fall is more entertaining than a bunch of fat blokes with cauliflower ears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.