6 Nations 2018

Congratulations to a very very good Ireland side on their Grand Slam.

No real weakness in their side and deservedly got the job done today.

England i thought were a tad unlucky with a couple of decisions although it didn't change the result and despite a very disappointing 6 nations, i still think there is real talent in the group and with a leader on the pitch and some belief in playing attacking rugby and giving the backs the ball, could go on to be a great side.

Congratulations to a very very good Ireland side on their Grand Slam.

No real weakness in their side and deservedly got the job done today.

England i thought were a tad unlucky with a couple of decisions although it didn't change the result and despite a very disappointing 6 nations, i still think there is real talent in the group and with a leader on the pitch and some belief in playing attacking rugby and giving the backs the ball, could go on to be a great side.
Cheers.

Ref was absolutely awful non stop, thought he left off a few English players with yellow card offences and was generally refereeing like someone who'd been dragged in out of the pub at the last minute.

Cheers.

Ref was absolutely awful non stop, thought he left off a few English players with yellow card offences and was generally refereeing like someone who'd been dragged in out of the pub at the last minute.

Don't get the southern hemisphere refs being given important 6 nations games like this and for me, just give the whistle to Owens but it matters not one jot as the best side won and that is that.

Really impressed with the Irish defence today, superbly coached and tactically, England got owned in our own backyard.

Being honest this is a great day for Ireland and rugby in general. We have some great great players and the selection problems Joe will have going into a World Cup is something else. Our Centres have some great players to pick from. Henry , Ringrose , Aki , Henshaw imagine 1 of those guys will miss out on a place in the World Cup squad.
Then the flankers Sean O Brien missing all of the 6 nations to come back. Our pack is as strong as can be apart from the Hooker in Best is the only area were I would have a major problem with. Saying that with Irish rugby we may have a long term replacement set before the World Cup. Saying that the World Cups havnt been kind for us so far but who knows what will happen between now and then.

Cheers.

I enjoyed watching the match, only one team in it for the first hour, and some more absolute boneheadedness from England.
The ref seemed to be reffing randomly (the Wales-France ref was no better).

Best team by a long way won the tournament.
Pleased that Wales ended up second, some decent performances from them.
France and Scotland showed promise and things seem to be improving for France - some decent wingers and open-side. Scotland will be disappointed, but Townsend is in his first year.
England finishing 5th is pretty embarrassing.
Italy were mostly poor, although they were very unlucky today.

Leighton was right! For once ;)
hahaha Jay always back the Irish. Just look at club form and its showing Munster and Leinster with home quater finals there going to be there at the business end. We are just producing some great rugby players. Its a shame our football teams cant produce like the rugby and the boxing but when we get the best coaching we can produce some brillaint teams at times. A year unbeaten last defeat was against Wales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.