6 Nations 2018

Great stuff from Peter O’Mahoney:

She's a huge fan by all accounts, goes to watch all the training sessions and matches, O'Mahony spotted her in the crowd. Fair dues to him, it's a lovely gesture.

Well done Leighton you,re boys deserved it if only for sextons drop goal in France. 19 phases was it class . I wont do the if only he was fit shit, so enjoy that virtual pint mate.

Oh f**k, but some of them pictures look the same or odd ( like the landing on the moon shit ) I get happy when Wales can go through 6 phases. But I'ii be right next year Leighton will claim 50 phases haha.

Ireland playing some lovely stuff but its noticeable that England are getting a dry bumming by the officials .

The officiating was poor but the key difference between the teams is that the Irish are far more intelligent players. They make the right decisions pretty much every time. While England players took the wrong option on so many occasions. It's happened too often of late for it to be regarded as a blip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.