7 potential loans fo our youth in january

Totally agree, he's ready for league football for his development. Be interesting to see who's released from the eds at the end of the season. Lots of talent coming through so can see Glendon, Plummer, Horsfield and maybe some more moving on.
O'Brien. I'd also go for this portugese lad whose name I forgot, he must be 20 by now and played for Portugal u-19 with Lopes, but his contract was extended for 3 more years at the end of last season.

I hoep we'd get more from Glendon and Horsfield, they can reach something more than just League One level

O'Brien. I'd also go for this portugese lad whose name I forgot, he must be 20 by now and played for Portugal u-19 with Lopes, but his contract was extended for 3 more years at the end of last season.

I hoep we'd get more from Glendon and Horsfield, they can reach something more than just League One level

Intima.

Yep. What can you say about him and his future at City?

He was presented as a talented player with good technical abilities, but is he still the one?

Still, the football knows a lot about the forgotten players who fought back.
I've never really seen anything in him at all. Navas-lite at best. I'd be hugely surprised if he was here next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.