8 out of 10 cats does countdown

Aguero_Element said:
watching but not enjoying, shit jokes and annoying forced applause for stupid shit!

I thought it was okay on the first couple of occasions they did this but it appears old hat already. The sad, geeky, obsessional act portated by John Richardson (?) now bores me senseless.

i know yeah, john richardson just seems obnoxious, sean locke needs a drink and that weird guy that comes on is just really strange. Primetime adverts i guess so it cant be that life affirming.

Natalie%20Pike%20The%20Christie%20YouTube%20mcfcofficial.JPG

They did a series of it so Jimmy Carr do anagrams with "knob" and "dick" in them.

I thought it was very funny at first. Was looking forward to it but I also didn't enjoy so much last night. They should just stick to the quiz rather than the padding. I do think Rhod Gilbert is funny on it though.

I'm in a different room from where the telly is, and haven't bothered turning it off (but I bloody will soon) after the womens' football. This programme is currently on. Is it supposed to be funny? It's fucking dreadful. I've had funnier bowel movements. And what's that braying laugh that Jimmy Carr does? He sounds like he should be on Blackpool beach, giving kids rides.

I'm in a different room from where the telly is, and haven't bothered turning it off (but I bloody will soon) after the womens' football. This programme is currently on. Is it supposed to be funny? It's fucking dreadful. I've had funnier bowel movements. And what's that braying laugh that Jimmy Carr does? He sounds like he should be on Blackpool beach, giving kids rides.
Worked for about 2 episodes and then just became a repeat of itself with different people. Terrible programme, for me the original 8 out of 10 cats was much funnier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.