8 points ahead of where we were last season.

Progress but still dissapointing to be so far behind Chelsea.
To many matches where we have been awful.

Makes me frustrated too, knowing what talent and hard work can be gotten of of those same players. The owners need take note for when we are hiring managers in future

or alternatively don't hire someone just to hold the fort whilst waiting for the manager you want, if that is your intention then don't let the sitting manager know that as its difficult to motivate in those circumstances.

Im going to have to disagree here. Aguero, Debryune and Dihno haven't been better. Yaya and Sterling have been better.

Kolarov has been better at CB, same at LB. Kudos to Pep for switching him. His key improvements have been Silva, Sterling and Yaya.

As for buying the talent, Pellars bought 4 players and won the league the first season he came in. Then got hampered by FFP. Pep without FFP shackles, bought the guys he wanted and so far seems like he might not win the league.

1st year to 1st year, I think Pellegrini's record holds up pretty favorably.

Not sure what you are saying, it seems to be that Pep isnt as good as Pellers because Pep has had money and no FFP?? Surely Pep has been way better? Buying talent - seriously pellers bought better players? You said it yourself in your original post about how good the talent pool was this year. Pep bought those guys

For me, the passion, the commitment, the hard working, the lack of lazy fuckers ambling around the fkin pitch whilst the manager sat there smiling, beating Barca, coming back beat many teams, the more attractive football... No brainer, we're moving forward with Pep.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.