8 points clear

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BringBackSwales, 5 Nov 2017.

1. Cityfan

Cityfan

I'd be happy to rip them a new arsehole but it will be tough, they can actually defend and at least part of our team is likely to be recovering from a trip to the Ukraine.

2. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    I'd settle for another one of these

3. Metalartin

Metalartin

This is our time to put the pressure on our rivals lets enjoy it for now, as we need to make the most of it. As fans we need to be making a big deal of it(no more pessimism or at least hide it), get in the heads of the Rags and Spuds, hopefully translate some of their nerves into the stands and onto the players.

Our rivals are starting to feel the pressure not to let the gap get any bigger. If they start struggling against a Stoke or West Brom the nerves and negativity can kick in increasing the chances of further points dropped.

4. TBooksbluearmy

TBooksbluearmy

We after to make sure that we can afford a couple of bad games where results do not go for us. So yes the next 4 games will be vital win them and we will be well on the way to being champions. If we can get to the turn of the year without dropping to many I would say no more than 5 points then just maybe we could be champions this season.

5. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

2 difficult away games more so at Huddersfield where the pitch will be awful and small which is where I see us dropping points if any over the next 5 games

6. avoidconfusion

avoidconfusion

My concern is still Left Back. Delph is doing extremely well but what will we do if he gets injured?

7. flb

flb

As long as Loo Kackoo is in the united side we will have a chance.

[​IMG]

8. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

We pulled ten points back on Chelsea between late November and New Year's Day, when they got beat at Spurs back on Jan 1 2015.

Level on 46 points after 20 games. Chelsea had also raced out of the blocks but we were unable to go again after that.

Wins at Leicester and Huddersfield will really put the pressure on.

9. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Economist, Policy Analyst
    [​IMG]

;-)

10. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    For once Tolmie's right ;-)

It's only November ffs. We could be third by Xmas