8 points clear

People are right to be cautious but this is the best football currently I have ever seen City play.
Only bettered by Barcelona under Pep.

People are right to be cautious but this is the best football currently I have ever seen City play.
Only bettered by Barcelona under Pep.
I have been catching up with the post-match media and I've seen quite a few people in the media making that comment eg Jonathan Pearce.

We could barely have been better.

I'm cautious too. There are a few risks such as injuries.

Another is whether we can keep the work rate up through Feb-May. There are a few games we coast eg WBA away, but against Arsenal at home, we were pressing Arsenal high up the pitch, winning the ball and scoring. Can we keep doing that?

We've got KDB, D Silva, B Silva, Gundogan and Yaya so I think we can but it is a question mark.

Im still on the cautious side. Injury to Delph, Stones, Ederson or Otamendi and were light on quality in these positions as replacements. Loving the football but will only get excited about winning the league when were in a similar position in March.

Injuries aside (hopefully not), the test will come when juggling the knockout rounds in the champions league, sandwiched with an fa cup run....and playing catch up on league games

We have to boost the squad a little. Sanchez is a complete no brainier. Keep everyone fresh and 10 more goals. He is a fighter and a class act.

Then add the left back - the lad from saints and we an use delph to fill in the odd game for fernandio.

There has been no charge for this advise pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.