8 points clear

I genuinely believe without sounding arrogant that we could win it by April and win it overall by about 15 to 20 points.
Thought that last season. Then we finished 15 points behind Chelsea. Still ages to go, but it's looking good, providing Delph isn't out for too long (we're wafer thin at the back).

Thought that last season. Then we finished 15 points behind Chelsea. Still ages to go, but it's looking good, providing Delph isn't out for too long (we're wafer thin at the back).

Don't think the Delph situation is serious.
He walked off on his own accord after the hand shakes. I think he got a dead leg but the fact he didn't get stretchered off is positive.

Text a rag mate of mine this, he called me a ****, was still in work and had taped it, I tried to calm the situation telling him at least they'd got into the chavs half once or twice, this seemed to enrage him even more, shame ;-)

Me too. It was invented by a woman, I think she was called Jenny Cann. It's a really good visual representation of the reality of relative league positions

Absolutely pal. Good to show where teams are bunched up around a particular point (or not!)

Chelsea & Spurs now our biggest challengers, United will put themselves out of the race before our derby IMO.

Spurs have a NLD which they might fuck up, otherwise they'll probbably only drop a few points between now and our game with them in December.

Chelsea are incredibly reliant on Kanté, if he stays fit they'll be someone we need to keep an eye on, but if he goes, so will they. The Liverpool game is going to be a really hard one for them with Mané back Liverpool are a completely different side.

Our biggest challenge now is just to keep things going. Every passing game that we're 8 points ahead, the gap gets more imposing. We may drop points, but unless we seriously lose form, the opposition will drop more and the gap will grow.

A different way of looking at the table:

Football Cann Tables

Premier League 2017/18
Matchweek 11

31 Man City
23 Man Utd, Tottenham
22 Chelsea
19 Liverpool, Arsenal, Burnley
15 Brighton & Hove Albion, Watford, Huddersfield Town
14 Newcastle
13 Leicester, Southampton
12 Stoke City
11 Everton
10 West Brom, Bournemouth
9 West Ham
8 Swansea
4 C Palace

Remembering we also have a massive GD advantage, United and Tottenham are closer to Brighton, Watford and Huddersfield than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.