9.5% of the world's population support man united (merged & merged & merged)

malg

Deserves it's own thread for a while before merging?

Yep, it's on the BBC, so it's true.

The propaganda machine is in full flow, and not one fucking question from a trusted source like the BBC. They've a huge article on them titled 'Are Man United About to Rule the World'.

Goebbels eat your heart out.

Bullshitting Bastards Corporation. How does a supposedly impartial national broadcaster come up with this shit?

They might be making all this money and have a billion plastic fans around the world but at the end of the day they are still fucking shite

With over half a century of media adulation I'm surprised it's not more.
If any political party received similar media arse licking there would be no need for elections.

Edit, support with media arse licking.

Last edited:
It really is ludicrously laughable that this 659 million 'fans' stat goes unchallenged. I very much doubt that 1 in 10 of the world's population even likes football! I reckon they are no where 1 in 10 of the UK's population even. Barca and Real are streets ahead of the red shite anyway.

As you say, Goebbels eat your heart out. Truly pathetic propaganda from our loveable institution, paid for by us of course. Wonder what their answer is as to why they can't fill their stadium if they have all this support.

Please add comments to the article and put these plastic fuckers straight.

I think some of the time it's used as a joke. I don't know any Utd fans who believe it is true, in part due to the mad way it was invented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.