93.20 Documentary

Is there anywhere you can get the full sky coverage of the match including pre and post match?

I had it all on my old virgin box and I'd nearly worn it out I'd watched it so many times, but it stopped working a few weeks ago
There are, *ahem* certain unofficial places one could obtain such a thing ;)

Had the game backed up to my Google drive for a while.

Links here for anyone wanting to watch the full Sky coverage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B75KCK3QkD-SbFNJdzhwZnJ1NEk

Edit: Infact, heres my City folder. It contains MOTD from the weekend of the title win and the 6-1 at OT.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B75KCK3QkD-SUlJZMVlJbTRVNEE
Oops just seen this hehe! Think I might have asked around on reddit for this a while ago and you came through as my saviour bud :)

I watched the NBC documentary last night and it was very gripping. I wouldn't start watching soccer/football until 2013 thanks to my daughter playing, but being able to re-live probably the greatest moment in club history was amazing! Only thing better would have been to see it in real time.

I think I spent most of that summer in work trawling the Internet watching anything connected to that day, and there's some great stuff out there, these are a couple of my favourites.

The one memory that will always stay with me is the clichy/hart embrace like 2 long lost brothers.

I remember being worried still that even the aguero goal we still had about a minute left to mess it up again, but that feeling quickly changed once hart had the ball and qpr couldn't even be bothered to come into our half.

Best day of my life, can't wait for the documentary

What makes the rag clip even funnier is the little titch doing his Aguero shirt off celebration lolololololololol. !!! Classic

Is there anywhere you can get the full sky coverage of the match including pre and post match?

I had it all on my old virgin box and I'd nearly worn it out I'd watched it so many times, but it stopped working a few weeks ago

I have this for sale over 2 dvds all the Sky coverage plus MOTD coverage plus Sky Sports news coverage of the bus parade. Not really trying to make loads of money on this so the 2 dvds are just £4 in total inc UK p&p - pm me if you would like them they come as DVD-rs in see through plastic ockets with no art work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.