93.20 Documentary

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by GX Blue, 10 May 2017.

1. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

There are, *ahem* certain unofficial places one could obtain such a thing ;)

2. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    No sorry, it's just "The Fans" - assume thats one of 3 extra vids you're talking about.

3. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Oops just seen this hehe! Think I might have asked around on reddit for this a while ago and you came through as my saviour bud :)

4. tkpeterson12

tkpeterson12

I watched the NBC documentary last night and it was very gripping. I wouldn't start watching soccer/football until 2013 thanks to my daughter playing, but being able to re-live probably the greatest moment in club history was amazing! Only thing better would have been to see it in real time.

5. dom

dom

What makes the rag clip even funnier is the little titch doing his Aguero shirt off celebration lolololololololol. !!! Classic

6. AcceptedWalnut

AcceptedWalnut

Yeah, that may have been the day I added them all to my Google drive for you to download lol

Nice to have an online backup just in case my HDD shits itself.

7. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Absolutely, thanks so much again mate; it sits proudly on my 5tb drive and Google drive account as well :)

8. trevorcitytilidie

trevorcitytilidie

I have this for sale over 2 dvds all the Sky coverage plus MOTD coverage plus Sky Sports news coverage of the bus parade. Not really trying to make loads of money on this so the 2 dvds are just £4 in total inc UK p&p - pm me if you would like them they come as DVD-rs in see through plastic ockets with no art work.

9. bluebarn

bluebarn

10. Easy

Easy

hahahahahahahaha that is gold !!!!!