93.20 Documentary

I see they're going to release it on the big screen in the States. Any plans to do the same here? It would be a great night out..

i dunno, watching it at home on a 60" telly with a fridge of beers next to my sofa waiting for the disptick Domino's kid to find my house for the hundredth time of asking, sounds easier to me lol

Not sure if its the same documentary, but finally got around to watching the 'Noisy Neighbours' one they showed on NBC Sports last week. I'm not generally one for going back and watching 93:20 again and again, but what a well done program it was, the lump in my throat, the goosebumps not quite as prominent as they were that day but not too bleeding far off!

You see Mancini's name bandied about here on a constant basis and whether you think he should have stayed or gone, I completely understand why there is such an emotional attachment to the man for many blues. He gave us a moment in time that will never be replicated. By any team, ever. I will always be thankful to him, and that group of players for it. Brilliant stuff.

Watched the whole of the second half again last night for the first time in about 18 months and I still cant believe how nervous and edgy I got even after 5 years. I went though every single emotion that day. That Sergio goal is is still the 2nd greatest moment of my life

Went through the maelstrom that day. Remember before kick off seeing Vinny stride onto the pitch,I felt very emotional and confidently surmised we're going to be champions today. Zabs got us an early lead, tail end of the first half and I naively thought job done, we're on our way. When Joleon, who'd been solid for us all season dropped that bollock for QPR's second goal I thought no, this cannot be, those horrible, cheating, twisting twats can't succeed at our expense. Cross after cross Zaba was putting in to no avail, when Dzecko nodded in that corner in injury time I didn't cheer, I stayed sat, typical City I thought, it's too little, too late now. Then came Aguerro......and the most magnificent moment in football history

Went through the maelstrom that day. Remember before kick off seeing Vinny stride onto the pitch,I felt very emotional and confidently surmised we're going to be champions today. Zabs got us an early lead, tail end of the first half and I naively thought job done, we're on our way. When Joleon, who'd been solid for us all season dropped that bollock for QPR's second goal I thought no, this cannot be, those horrible, cheating, twisting twats can't succeed at our expense. Cross after cross Zaba was putting in to no avail, when Dzecko nodded in that corner in injury time I didn't cheer, I stayed sat, typical City I thought, it's too little, too late now. Then came Aguerro......and the most magnificent moment in football history
Every so often in fact probably too often I read a post on here and it brings it all back, thanks for the goosebumps while sat in the sun on Rhodes a true feat. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.