93.20 Documentary

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by GX Blue, 10 May 2017.

1. nmc

nmc

Perhaps we'll get a copy with our season tickets?

2. DWIFF

DWIFF

Brick Counter
    I see they're going to release it on the big screen in the States. Any plans to do the same here? It would be a great night out..

3. GeekinGav

GeekinGav

i dunno, watching it at home on a 60" telly with a fridge of beers next to my sofa waiting for the disptick Domino's kid to find my house for the hundredth time of asking, sounds easier to me lol

4. TFC

TFC

Not sure if its the same documentary, but finally got around to watching the 'Noisy Neighbours' one they showed on NBC Sports last week. I'm not generally one for going back and watching 93:20 again and again, but what a well done program it was, the lump in my throat, the goosebumps not quite as prominent as they were that day but not too bleeding far off!

You see Mancini's name bandied about here on a constant basis and whether you think he should have stayed or gone, I completely understand why there is such an emotional attachment to the man for many blues. He gave us a moment in time that will never be replicated. By any team, ever. I will always be thankful to him, and that group of players for it. Brilliant stuff.

5. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

Watched the whole of the second half again last night for the first time in about 18 months and I still cant believe how nervous and edgy I got even after 5 years. I went though every single emotion that day. That Sergio goal is is still the 2nd greatest moment of my life

6. madzor89

madzor89

Is there any way to watch the NBC documentary from outside the US?

7. hutton who blue

hutton who blue

Went through the maelstrom that day. Remember before kick off seeing Vinny stride onto the pitch,I felt very emotional and confidently surmised we're going to be champions today. Zabs got us an early lead, tail end of the first half and I naively thought job done, we're on our way. When Joleon, who'd been solid for us all season dropped that bollock for QPR's second goal I thought no, this cannot be, those horrible, cheating, twisting twats can't succeed at our expense. Cross after cross Zaba was putting in to no avail, when Dzecko nodded in that corner in injury time I didn't cheer, I stayed sat, typical City I thought, it's too little, too late now. Then came Aguerro......and the most magnificent moment in football history

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Every so often in fact probably too often I read a post on here and it brings it all back, thanks for the goosebumps while sat in the sun on Rhodes a true feat. ;)

9. higgi1p

higgi1p

What channel is it on?

10. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

Just seen the "noisy neighbours" programme on NBCSN, 3pm their time so 8pm tonight