93.20 Documentary

Is this online anywhere?

Would love to see a documentary made charting the entire season, maybe we'll get one on the 10th anniversary
I don't see it online, even on NBCSN, so I'm not sure where one might find it. Sorry. Maybe give YouTube a bit of time to get a copy uploaded?

Ha, No! Don't Mario!

Stay where you are til you retire... Then come back as club ambassador. :-)

Funny when he said he wish he was on the pitch when Barton got sent off so he could get near him.

You know what I mean (:

I spoke to him about 6 months ago, last, and he would walk here, sadly his ability to play at the highest level is flawed... still love the guy all the same.

He'd also of kicked fuck out of Barton!!

Watched it late last night on my phone. Apparently about the same time when this saddo felt he should harm people in the MEN Arena.
The documentary is brilliant. Was going to watch it again today on telly. Well, that will have to wait a few days.

no Yaya in the documentry, I always wondered if 93:20 would have happened if he didn't get injured during the game..

Was lucky enough to get to see all 4 parts last night thanks to Kelly and the club providing the Austin supporters club with a video of it. Hearts go out to all those in Manchester on a very somber day.

18582575_10109743566795883_6503770182571555975_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.