93.20 Documentary

Chappy write a column for the Oldham Chronicle and says it will be on the clubs website in the next couple of days

It was on YT yesterday evening, on the club's official page. Search "93:20", it's the first result.

Nah, mate, he is looking for the NBCSN doc "Noisy Neighbours" about our 2012 season, culminating in the 93:20. It contains some City TV footage from 93:20, but is different, covering the City vs Utd battles that season and the final day in split screen, explaining what was happening. Had quite a few people expressing the "Typical City" expressions and what it meant, etc... includes interviews with the fella who was beating his seat with his shirt, and the girl in glasses who was crying in the crowd. Was quite good.

Nah, mate, he is looking for the NBCSN doc "Noisy Neighbours" about our 2012 season, culminating in the 93:20. It contains some City TV footage from 93:20, but is different, covering the City vs Utd battles that season and the final day in split screen, explaining what was happening. Had quite a few people expressing the "Typical City" expressions and what it meant, etc... includes interviews with the fella who was beating his seat with his shirt, and the girl in glasses who was crying in the crowd. Was quite good.
My mistake.

Just watched the NBC version. Brilliant, loved the interviews with players and fans. Just wondering why they had no united interviews or Hughes!

Watched "the players" bit last night.
Really enjoyed it.
Though I did have something in my eye...again! : )
What the fuck as that day done to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.