93.20 Documentary

You weren't half as pissed at Nasri as Mancini was when he let that player run and get to the 1-2 header.

Not sure how many times he said, "Fuck you!" at him when he let him run away from him and score that goal, but it is clearly visible on almost every video!!!

This. Find myself getting angry still to this day about it. Wtf was he thinking - it comes off Zabba right in front of him
I will always remember when SWP has the ball and knocks it forward in their half and starts to get away. I was screaming at him to just give us the ball back, I know he is a professional at the end of the day but I think i was just screaming for anything.

still feels like a few hours ago. Standing in the sunshine anticipating all of the flack we were going to get for blowing it. And then going absolutely ape, hugging a tubby old bloke behind me around his (ample) waist when sergio scored. No idea who he was. Singing we are the Champions and it dawning on me that i was actually here. Never thought, when i was getting chased around surrey docks in my replica shirt on that fateful wed night in Millwall, that i would ever see us win the title. Let alone be there. incredible. Also the somewhat surreal feeling getting there hours early and spotting who i thought looked like Glyn Pardoe in the stands. Only to realise it was him when they all walked onto the pitch at the end.

Plus the total class we had as MCFC in the way Tony Book, Colin et al led the celebrations. We just do things properly these days - even down to the recent Zaba saying goodbye to the fans. Class unlike Chelski stopping their game so Terry could walk off after 22 mins or whatever it was. WTF was that!

I swear we will never see anything like this ever again. Or.....will we? Didn't think the drama off the Gillingham playoff shoot out would be topped. Exciting times.

its just manchester city even if we was given the premier league we would want to make the fans feel all the motions you can ever feel watching manchester city have we ever done anything the easy way the only thing i can think of is the championship under kevin keegan but that had a twist in stuart pearce missing that pen i think it was for his 100 goals only at manchester city do you get the feel your watching a soap opera

i still hear the EastEnders - Duff Duff's after aguero scores that goal

Paddy Kenny had his best game ever
He really did himself proud that day,lucky for us sergio never gives up
I watched the players and the fan ones today,i had chills as soon as the commentator starts speaking
Zabba is right that his is the forgotten goal,glad he see's the humour in that

This. Find myself getting angry still to this day about it. Wtf was he thinking - it comes off Zabba right in front of him

Taking away getting the decision wrong there is no logic to why a creative footballer like Nasri would let the ball go out for a throw in.

He had three choices there.

1) Take a long throw in and it would be a 50-50 if we won it and as I doubt Nasri could take one would waste time waiting for another player to pick the ball up.

2). Take a short one, get the ball back in pretty much the same position as where he let the ball go out. Thus increasing the likelihood of losing the ball (player who receives the throw miscontrolling it playing a poor ball back) and wasting valuable time.

3). Keep the ball in and start the next attack.

It was an inexplicably stupid decision.

Taking away getting the decision wrong there is no logic to why a creative footballer like Nasri would let the ball go out for a throw in.

He had three choices there.

1) Take a long throw in and it would be a 50-50 if we won it and as I doubt Nasri could take one would waste time waiting for another player to pick the ball up.

2). Take a short one, get the ball back in pretty much the same position as where he let the ball go out. Thus increasing the likelihood of losing the ball (player who receives the throw miscontrolling it playing a poor ball back) and wasting valuable time.

3). Keep the ball in and start the next attack.

It was an inexplicably stupid decision.

But the option he chose led to the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.