93.20 Documentary

Still get goosebumps watching that goal.

Nothing will ever sum up City better than that game and nothing will ever give me the emotional rush of the outcome.

Watching this game back has mixed emotions for me. The euphoria I felt when Aguero's shot hit the back of the net was fantastic, but the torture and numbing disbelief and pain I felt for the other 93 minutes I remember too, lol!

I didn't even celebrate Dzekos goal. I was so angry ha!

Few did, it was sort of a half hearted celebration, nobody thought we would score another. I have never been to a game that caused me so much mental anguish and pain as that one, it took over 93 minutes to alleviate it lol!

Few did, it was sort of a half hearted celebration, nobody thought we would score another. I have never been to a game that caused me so much mental anguish and pain as that one, it took over 93 minutes to alleviate it lol!
It was so strange that day. I was interviewed on sky sports in the town that morning and told them it would be typical City to mess it up! Once we scored the 2nd goal everyone round me said we would score another.

I wanted to leave at 1-2 with minutes left. It would have been too painful to see the aftermath if we'd have failed. But something kept me in my seat thank god

I wanted to leave at 1-2 with minutes left. It would have been too painful to see the aftermath if we'd have failed. But something kept me in my seat thank god
I sat with my head in my hands for most of the second half, I was so depressed I couldn't even muster the energy to leave.

The Dzeko goal just seemed like a cruel slap in the face, what happened next was simply unreal and was only improved when the young lady next to me grabbed we and we had the most wonderful embrace.

Balotelli's been interviewed for it this week. Miss this guy.

C_iU0vSW0AAvFAG.jpg

I had been travelling all year and the QPR game was the only one I could make. I told my Dad all year to make sure we had tickets to the game as I didn't want to miss the chance to see them that season. Obviously sold out quickly and we didn't have any. After the Arsenal defeat I called my Dad from Perth and said somebody will have cancelled their tickets and sure enough he sourced some from City that week.

Well with minutes to go, and having only dropped 2 points all year without me there I decided this was all my fault and I would leave for the benefit of the greater good. I told my Dad I was going, and literally at that moment he got a text from my Mum saying 'keep the faith', so I stayed and the rest is history. Thanks Mum no idea how you knew what was about to happen.

I do still feel a bit for the people who sold their tickets, but I guess that's what you get only being in it for the glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.