93:20 Podcast Player

Having just paid up for internet content for the first time ever I, with trepidation, tuned into the The Review, preseason 2 podcast to discover that my small, six month investment is going to be money very well spent indeed.

A totally gripping hour and ten minute, in depth discussion on current City matters.

Well done everyone concerned.

Please keep it up.

Crikey, thanks JJ! :)

Have really enjoyed the podcasts so far so going to sign up... The one after the Madrid game was a bit of a debbie downer( I just can't get on that Kun train with you lot) and considering the football i'd watched the night before (even in a friendly) i thought maybe could've focused a bit more on the amazing interplay and the new formation. All in all though, good to hear a variety of opinions......

Nice one. Sorry you didn't enjoy the Review show that much, but if it's any consolation I'm constantly being accused of being a happy clapping apologist for the club so there'll be plenty of POSITIVES as the season progresses! :)

Nice one. Sorry you didn't enjoy the Review show that much, but if it's any consolation I'm constantly being accused of being a happy clapping apologist for the club so there'll be plenty of POSITIVES as the season progresses! :)

I still enjoyed it, or i wouldn't be signing up :-)... Keep up the good work. I'm sure its much appreciated by the fan base.

Is this a discussion thread for the shows? if not can it be?

The 3-5-2 talk was great, and in terms of worrying about Sane and Sterling, how about a 3-4-3 which would give us last seasons forward line (shape) and the 3 at the back.

Keep up the good work..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.