93:20 Podcast Player

Any help much appreciated. I have paid for the 30 days and have been subscribed for a while, all the free podcasts downlaod straight to my Podcast app on IPHONE but not the one's you need to pay for. Any way of downloading these to the Podcast app? I have followed the instructions form Damocles and signed in via Podcast app and URL link but no automatic download of paid content

By far the best the best City podcast out there. Its a god send for the long journeys I regularly take to work. Every Podcast member contributes well. Fantastic listen every time.

Last edited:
Any help much appreciated. I have paid for the 30 days and have been subscribed for a while, all the free podcasts downlaod straight to my Podcast app on IPHONE but not the one's you need to pay for. Any way of downloading these to the Podcast app? I have followed the instructions form Damocles and signed in via Podcast app and URL link but no automatic download of paid content

By far the best the best City podcast out there. Its a god send for the long journeys I regularly take to work. Every Podcast member contributes well. Fantastic listen every time.

Check on Ninetythreetwenty if your sub is actually live. Log into members area and if it shows you the different memberships you can choose between, Then you havent paid for your sub.

If your sub is fine, remove 93:20 from your podcast list, and add it again.
If that dosent work, Then remove it, uninstall your podcast player, restart your phone and add it again. Should do the trick.

Edit: Also try and go to settings(The small wheel) And check that you have subscribed turned on, otherwise it wont download new episodes.

Last edited:
Check on Ninetythreetwenty if your sub is actually live. Log into members area and if it shows you the different memberships you can choose between, Then you havent paid for your sub.

If your sub is fine, remove 93:20 from your podcast list, and add it again.
If that dosent work, Then remove it, uninstall your podcast player, restart your phone and add it again. Should do the trick.

Cheers Gozzah I'll give it a try. I have definitely been successful in paying it, as I have had a transaction reference etc.. and seen the relevant podcasts in members area

Tell me if it worked.

Cheers Gozzah. It's worked after a re-install but only after the 3rd attempt of trying to sign in, when putting my Username to lowercase. I assume Username is case sensitive(as well as password) via signing on the podcast app? Never had a problem on the Laptop when signing in. Anyway its sorted now much appreciated

Cheers Gozzah. It's worked after a re-install but only after the 3rd attempt of trying to sign in, when putting my Username to lowercase. I assume Username is case sensitive(as well as password) via signing on the podcast app? Never had a problem on the Laptop when signing in. Anyway its sorted now much appreciated

Yup Its case sensitive, But i thought you had figured it out since you went quiet, thought you were in podcast World :)

Anyway enjoy the pods :)

A bunch of new pods since I last update this thread. Most recently I spoke to respected Catalan journalist Frederic Porta about the situation at Barcelona and how it effects Messi and his contract. Very interesting listen. He was also raving about Maffeo and is absolutely sure that he'll be a City player next summer.

https://ninetythreetwenty.com/podcasts/frederic-porta-on-barcelona-messi/

There's also this week's review of the Everton game with @Prestwich_Blue making his Review pod debut.

https://ninetythreetwenty.com/podcasts/the-review-frustrated-incorporated/

If you're not already subscribed to the 93:20 player there's a bit more info in the link below. There's also some excerpts from our last couple of Review shows on our Soundcloud page so you get a feel for what it is we do!

https://ninetythreetwenty.com/play/9320-player/

Oh and nice one to everyone who's already signed up. Been blown away by the support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.