93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Thanks and well done Billy.

I think Hunter has a slight crush on you. ;-)

Was it just my that loved the end...
GH: in Spanish - good bye and good luck to City
BS: emmm.... Merci Beaucoup (oh shit that's French ... ahhhh....too late .... aaaaaargh!)
Silence.

Thanks and well done Billy.

I think Hunter has a slight crush on you. ;-)

Was it just my that loved the end...
GH: in Spanish - good bye and good luck to City
BS: emmm.... Merci Beaucoup (oh shit that's French ... ahhhh....too late .... aaaaaargh!)
Silence.

haha. tbh, i didn't notice at the time think i was just distracted by something else but when listened back to it I definitely noticed!

it's amazing that i've been doing this for nearly two years now and i still feel really fucking awkward hosting. :/

haha. tbh, i didn't notice at the time think i was just distracted by something else but when listened back to it I definitely noticed!

it's amazing that i've been doing this for nearly two years now and i still feel really fucking awkward hosting. :/
Well, you are very good at it. Most people would be a stammering mess. :-)

I can't quite pinpoint why I disliked Graham Hunter with a passion usually reserved for scum tainted journos.
Anyway, after listening to him several times on the podcast talking about City with a large amount of respect for what we're trying to achieve, I have changed my position and I kind of like him now.

How odd.

His own podcast is good too.

He's incredibly sycophantic which starts to grain on you a hit, but the insight from the guests is great

Mate only just started listening keep up the good work. They are ace.

The podcast with Hunter was excellent. He provided 1st class insight on Alves, giving pros and cons, and concluding that Alves will be worth it whilst sounding excited about it. It was the first time I've heard Hunter on a podcast, having previously only heard him on the radio. It was interesting to hear him in a less formal setting. He was able to cut lose a bit, with some choice words, and displaying some personality.

Good stuff Ahsan. Solid follow on twitter, good poster, and a decent podcast to boot. :)

You gonna take Bitcoin for payment?

I think we have to go for a CB this summer. If Kompany is injured, and we know that this is likely to happen, we remain with Stones and Otamendi who are simply not good together, with Fernandinho as our only option as a DM and he is already beyond his peak and in addition to an inexperienced goalkeeper in the Premier League. That means our entire defense center is relatively weak and it will be a disaster.

I think we have to go for a CB this summer. If Kompany is injured, and we know that this is likely to happen, we remain with Stones and Otamendi who are simply not good together, with Fernandinho as our only option as a DM and he is already beyond his peak and in addition to an inexperienced goalkeeper in the Premier League. That means our entire defense center is relatively weak and it will be a disaster.
Not for me bud. Vinny Nico and Stones is a strong enough threesome. We've bought CB for seemingly 9 straight summer windows. Let's roll with what we have and let a partnership or two form. If the right one is available then we pull the trigger.

Pretty sure Pep thinks we'll see enough improvement with new fullbacks...plus I believe that Hernandez buy for next year is legit but time will tell on that.

We need to sign a CB and a CM. As amazing as Vinny played at the end of the year we cannot rely on him in year two of Pep. And while I'm hopeful we end up seeing a lot of Gundogan, I don't think we can rely totally on him either. If we are left with Yaya and Fernandinho, who's form fell the past season more than anyone not named Gael, that will leave us in another tough spot and we'll be scrambling. So for me in addition to ALL these fullbacks, I think we need more in the middle too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.