93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

love the 93:20 podcast especially when Stefan is on and it gets a bit aggro. I like that the guys are not afraid to criticize the club and disagree with each other.

For those who don't know. It's the best podcast ever haha. I can never wait for the next episode. I wish I knew more City podcasts like this.

I've listed to the podcasts before and didn't know that was BillyShears. Well done!
So when you think he's talking shit, you can come on here and tell him so! :-) (who else on there's a Bluemoon poster?)

Actually, it's noticeable that when the guys on the pod vehemently disagree about something, they have a laugh about it and move on - very different dynamic to many of the disagreements posters have on here, which can get quite nasty...

that's my very first podcast , and I found it like listening to a great radio programme something ive been searching for for ages,so I will definitely tune in again(if that's the right term)

I would also appreciate peoples recommendations on other football related podcast ,not just city(but obviously they would be my first choice),if possible. hope I'm not being a cheeky fucker :)

Good podcast.

So looks like our centre half is from a club in England, possibly or probably. Who would we want if we're getting Walker from Spurs and they will only sell us one defender?

Good podcast.

So looks like our centre half is from a club in England, possibly or probably. Who would we want if we're getting Walker from Spurs and they will only sell us one defender?

I didn't get that bit. They said the lack of news was probably because it was a player from an English club, yet there has been plenty of news regarding Walker, as there was with Sterling, Stones and other players from England. The only one that caught everyone by surprise was B Silva and he wasn't from a British club. So that didn't really make much sense to me.

I would have made more sense to me that we haven't heard any news as the CB we're after is is playing in the CL final this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.