93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

My guess as to what that non transfer story is that Sam is holding on to is Pep signing an extension. That's the only non transfer news that would be exciting imo.

1602570_Manchester_City.jpg
[/IMG]

I wish Boateng is the CB we are interested in but I would not care it to be VVD or Bonucci . All 3 are amazing. I choose G. Jesus as a winger because I think Aguero still need to be out first striker.
Bench:
Bravo
Alves
Bertrand
Stones
Kolarov
Yaya
Gundogan
D. Silva
Sterling
Sane

Look at how deep and quality our bench is. In this situation, the only relative weakness is the DM position

[/IMG]

I wish Boateng is the CB we are interested in but I would not care it to be VVD or Bonucci . All 3 are amazing. I choose G. Jesus as a winger because I think Aguero still need to be out first striker.
Bench:
Bravo
Alves
Bertrand
Stones
Kolarov
Yaya
Gundogan
D. Silva
Sterling
Sane

Look at how deep and quality our bench is. In this situation, the only relative weakness is the DM position
This is why I think its so important we sign a DM. I think Pep rates Fernandinho a little less than he did before last season.

This is why I think its so important we sign a DM. I think Pep rates Fernandinho a little less than he did before last season.
That went out the window when yaya signed a 1 year...also gundogan and fern are the other options. Next summer we spend big for DM

That went out the window when yaya signed a 1 year...also gundogan and fern are the other options. Next summer we spend big for DM
I bet that comes back to bite us in the ass. Maybe we need to keep Aleix around?

Thanks mate! I don't think we're going to be using Bitcoin but now you've asked me i'll ask the question and see what comes back!
I'll pay 10 pounds a month if you put out 3 per week

I bet that comes back to bite us in the ass. Maybe we need to keep Aleix around?

I'll pay 10 pounds a month if you put out 3 per week

Very well could. I'm not sure what the plan is with Aleix. I was really hoping he'd get more minutes last year than he ended up getting :/.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.