93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

I've listened to both your latest podcasts BillyShears whilst I've been relaxing in Mijas. I am a 9320 virgin and must say credit where credit is due. For a red too I can listen to Sam Lee. Thank you pal and I look forward to more.

I've listened to both your latest podcasts BillyShears whilst I've been relaxing in Mijas. I am a 9320 virgin and must say credit where credit is due. For a red too I can listen to Sam Lee. Thank you pal and I look forward to more.

Cheers fella much appreciated! Look out for our History show tonight about the boardroom battles and financial mismanagement that led to the sale of the club to Thaksin and ultimately to Sheikh Mansour. One of our contributors Stefan Borson was actually the guy City hired to help sell the club so he was intimately involved in the deal itself. It's an interesting listen and made me look at that period very differently.

Cheers fella much appreciated! Look out for our History show tonight about the boardroom battles and financial mismanagement that led to the sale of the club to Thaksin and ultimately to Sheikh Mansour. One of our contributors Stefan Borson was actually the guy City hired to help sell the club so he was intimately involved in the deal itself. It's an interesting listen and made me look at that period very differently.
Sounds interesting Pal, they were very interesting times. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.