93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Thanks mate. I've done the interview now it'll be out Monday. It's really interesting. He covers not buying full backs last summer and what happened, what Pep meant when he said that there wasn't enough pressure from the fans on the team, he covers what positions we're looking to buy for this summer, and how Pep would like the squad to be shaped. Also some bits on Sterling, Bravo, even the owners and the club itself. He's a top guy and fascinating to talk to.
just tell me are we looking to buy a cdm ?

Thanks mate. I've done the interview now it'll be out Monday. It's really interesting. He covers not buying full backs last summer and what happened, what Pep meant when he said that there wasn't enough pressure from the fans on the team, he covers what positions we're looking to buy for this summer, and how Pep would like the squad to be shaped. Also some bits on Sterling, Bravo, even the owners and the club itself. He's a top guy and fascinating to talk to.
Monday's so far away mate, have some pity on us. What the hell am I gonna do over the weekend?

Sounds like it will be a very interesting listen mate, looking forward to it.

You've got to have some love for us and release it earlier than Monday!

Another 93:20 podcast put together very well, great info, and content as usual.
A very big well done.

had our run ins mate but must say the PODs are a must listen, great team, particularly like Stefan, Howard's a dry bugger and obviously Paul on the tactic side, mention to Sam aswell -although a red fair and balanced with no agenda!

Great work and time consuming so well done.

Nice one. Means a lot coming from you because we have had our runs ins to say the least!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.