93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Excellent podcast, nice one

Thanks mate. Really appreciate that.

For anyone who hasn't heard our podcasts before - they're free and easy to subscribe to. You can just search "93:20 podcast" in iTunes and then subscribe via that, or any other podcast application that is available. Alternatively we publish each pod on our website too. www.ninetythreetwenty.com - but really if you're subscribed via an app you can listen to them on the go whenever you want.

had our run ins mate but must say the PODs are a must listen, great team, particularly like Stefan, Howard's a dry bugger and obviously Paul on the tactic side, mention to Sam aswell -although a red fair and balanced with no agenda!

Great work and time consuming so well done.

I don't think me and Stefan have agreed on a single thing ever and on one episode post-Boro had a bloody good row but I still really like listening to him. He's such a great voice in the community - sensible but passionate and I've got a lot of respect for him. They're doing Season Reviews with all the regular contributors where we do a 15-20 minute rant on last year then a Q&A at the end. Stefans not usually one for ranting so I'm looking forward to his.

I don't think me and Stefan have agreed on a single thing ever and on one episode post-Boro had a bloody good row but I still really like listening to him. He's such a great voice in the community - sensible but passionate and I've got a lot of respect for him. They're doing Season Reviews with all the regular contributors where we do a 15-20 minute rant on last year then a Q&A at the end. Stefans not usually one for ranting so I'm looking forward to his.

He's got a fascinating connection with (City). He was employed by the club (Wardle/Makin) to help find a buyer for them. He was the person who opened the door to Thaksin and helped set that deal up. At the time the club was in a very bad place financially and Wardle/Makin were just desperate to get out. I keep threatening to do a pod just with him talking about that time and how he ended up setting the Thaksin deal up.

Don't know him personally but we sometimes exchange views on Twitter and fair to say we don't always see things the same way.

He's got a fascinating connection with (City). He was employed by the club (Wardle/Makin) to help find a buyer for them. He was the person who opened the door to Thaksin and helped set that deal up. At the time the club was in a very bad place financially and Wardle/Makin were just desperate to get out. I keep threatening to do a pod just with him talking about that time and how he ended up setting the Thaksin deal up.

Love to hear that interview!

Think you nailed it Paul with your review, sat there nodding my head in the car on my way into work! Just heard HH do his-he has a style all of his own! Looking forward to Ahsan's-should be very interesting !

Again, great listen-completely agree about Stefan aswell, very likeable fellow to listen to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.