93:20 Seating

You know what - off topic this but it just and to mind - I've always wondered why "93:20" is at that end of the ground when Kun scored 'that' goal at 93:20 at the other end. You'd think this would be called something else and 93:20 named for the North Stand redevelopment.

Sorry just a random thought there.

I always thought it was towards both ends. What's the 2nd level at the other end towards the family stand? Just regular or hospitality?

These seats are rarely full apart from in a handful of games. Are they all sold and the owners only tip up for a handful of games ?.

True, like most of the ground. I think the tickets are largely sold out for the league games but people don't always turn up. A guy has half a dozen seats in the town behind me and said its hard to give tickets away for lesser

I always thought it was towards both ends. What's the 2nd level at the other end towards the family stand? Just regular or hospitality?
Do you mean level 2 east stand, that's the 1894 suite, padded seats, good food drinks and car parking but a bit pricey, £4 .80 a pint. I've 2 seats in there cracking view.

We are dead centre, opposite the directors box, All regular season ticket holders, same faces every week I think. Bit dear for what you get all your cup ties plus champions league games up to knock out phase.

I have really enjoyed it. Decent view. No knobheads around and plenty of space at half time plus easy contact for cup and away tickets. Been well worth the money.

Which is why the more decent away games are starting at 14,000 to 15,000 points nowadays.
You may have never been to any other City game in your life but if you pay £1,900 for a ticket and don't even turn up watch a single game you can easily get away tickets for any away game you feel like.

The long standing, average, match going Blue has been shat on from a very great height by the club.

I was in there for the Watford match,loved it,also happened to meet Tony Book,Joe Corrigan and King Colin,superb day in there,but I've a padded seat in 230 on my s/t and more than happy with my seat

Which is why the more decent away games are starting at 14,000 to 15,000 points nowadays.
You may have never been to any other City game in your life but if you pay £1,900 for a ticket and don't even turn up watch a single game you can easily get away tickets for any away game you feel like.

The long standing, average, match going Blue has been shat on from a very great height by the club.

I thought only Joes bar queue jumped on away tickets?

I was in there for the Watford match,loved it,also happened to meet Tony Book,Joe Corrigan and King Colin,superb day in there,but I've a padded seat in 230 on my s/t and more than happy with my seat

Oh shit yea sorry I was in Joes Bar in CB stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.