93:20 Seating

Which is why the more decent away games are starting at 14,000 to 15,000 points nowadays.
You may have never been to any other City game in your life but if you pay £1,900 for a ticket and don't even turn up watch a single game you can easily get away tickets for any away game you feel like.

The long standing, average, match going Blue has been shat on from a very great height by the club.

I'm sorry but that is absolute tripe.

93:20 season card holders get no preference for any away tickets, and need the points the same as any supporter.

Think mine works out at £60.50 over the season,which I think is decent value,as some have said,free programmes,padded seat,heated bars,also got the first 3 domestic cup games(home) free,so only had to pay for the final of the COC.
Again in my opinion,NOT worth the £110 price for a cat 1 game,as a day tripper.
My lad can't go every game due to work,he has a 16-17 yo card....works out at £38.50 over the season.
Upgrade it to an adult for a cat one,it's another £72........struggled to get rid for the games he missed this season.

Which is why the more decent away games are starting at 14,000 to 15,000 points nowadays.
You may have never been to any other City game in your life but if you pay £1,900 for a ticket and don't even turn up watch a single game you can easily get away tickets for any away game you feel like.

The long standing, average, match going Blue has been shat on from a very great height by the club.

I'm sorry but that is absolute tripe.

93:20 season card holders get no preference for any away tickets, and need the points the same as any supporter.
Besides which, if they don't turn up for home games why would they buy tickets for aways?

I am taking my son to the champ league game on tue 21st feb. can you food here also?

Yes. Upon entry to either 9320 bar you can get any hot food. ie fish & chips, sausage, pies etc but if you walk around to the middle bar you can get burger, pizza and hot dogs.

Plus added bonus you can get beer on champs league games in 9320

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.