"A Blue Betrayal And Derby Day" - new blog article

Almost brought a tear to me eye did that.

There's something about sons, fathers and football. If it wasn't for the game, me and my Dad would have nothing to talk about or agree on.
He had me kicking a ball before i could walk and football has been our 'link' all my life.
He simply loves the game at all levels. He#ll be watching one of my young nephews playing today and then he'll come and mither me at work and tell me all about the lads performance.
And although he still says Best is the, er, best he's seen, he's more Blue than red these days.
Football has been the cornerstone of our relationship and will continue to be so as long as we don't mention Mad Mario. On him we simply can't agree.

Quality, I welled up. I know what you mean by the family not showing emotion, its the same with mine. I wasn't there at the final but when we won I text my dad who was there and told him I loved him, he didn't reply but I know how he would if felt.

This is how it feels to be City, were a family we have our Ups and downs but we stock together through thick and thin.

Without wishing in any way to disparage the efforts of those who authored previous blog entries, all of which I enjoyed, this is the best yet and one of the best individual posts I have ever read on bluemoon.
Superb and deserves a wider audience. That could be published in one of the Sunday broadsheets tomorrow ahead of the game and it would piss all over the work of 'professional' City fans like Schindler and Hattenstone.

LongsightM13 said:
Without wishing in any way to disparage the efforts of those who authored previous blog entries, all of which I enjoyed, this is the best yet and one of the best individual posts I have ever read on bluemoon.
Superb and deserves a wider audience. That could be published in one of the Sunday broadsheets tomorrow ahead of the game and it would piss all over the work of 'professional' City fans like Schindler and Hattenstone.

Word for word, superb piece LT.
*applauds*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.