A HG Keeper

Yeah, Hennessey, and Westwood, are 2 options, but as you say, definitely worse than our current backup. The question you'd need to ask is, if the worse came to the worse, and Hart suffered a serious injury, would you want Hennessey, or Westwood, playing week in, week out, for City. I'd suggest most would say something akin to "fuck no"!

Westwood was better than Hart the season Hart moved to City, he was a brilliant keeper for Carlisle, Hart got the top keeper award for div 2 but that was because of all the press interest and no fucker comes up to Carlisle so Westwood who had more clean sheets got nothing.

Westwood made the wrong choice in clubs moving to Coventry and then Sunderland, fair play to him for going to Sheff Weds to actually play games.

I was hoping he would have moved to us as the number 2 last season but he wants to play.

The Cardiff keeper Marshall has always impressed me!
All about opinions L, just don't see it myself, looks decidedly dodgy at times, particularly when handling or kicking... But then again so does Willy!!

Spending money on a back up keeper isn't a priority in my view.

Give Angus a go as understoody, if willy goes.

perfect opportunity to promote someone, with promise, from the EDS

We specifically brought in Caballero because he's a keeper that can challenge the far-too-comfortable-at-the-time Joe Hart. He's done this successfully and nicked his spot, making Hart a better keeper and more dedicated to fighting back for it.

There are no homegrown keepers available who could even touch Hart with one hand behind his back. This is why we don't have a HG one.

No keep Cabellaro, Joe Hart even admitted that Willy has helped raise his game (assuming he means coaching).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.