a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy blue shoes said:
I look foward to Tolmies posts and i see the reason in what razor has to say, like them both really.

Just dont like anyone who arse licks either one of them. Its just stomach churningly sad.

Agreed

jimmy blue shoes said:
I look foward to Tolmies posts and i see the reason in what razor has to say, like them both really.

Just dont like anyone who arse licks either one of them. Its just stomach churningly sad.

RazorH said he was gonna chill and blend in, got no probs with him seems switched on, once he drops the bad attitude i'm sure he will be a top poster.

Errr like I said people dont tend to take my type seriously therefore please dont expect any guidance, but your all lovely people and its very nice to be associated with you one and all.

I'll now fire up a ceremonial peace pipe in honour of you all my fellow blues, whatever your persona or allegiance (not rags of course, or dippers, or traffic wardens or vuvuzela owners)

Viva la indifference !

bong.gif

You saw me standing alone said:
jimmy blue shoes said:

Agreed

I'd like to think that posting 'agreed' under a post mentioning disliking arse licking was ironic, but unfortunately I feel it wasnt. At that makes me stomachurnin...

de niro said:
RazorH said:
I asked questions, I never abused the lad.

And you're damn right I started pecking my head in from the first post, because I wanted to know what was going on.

At the rate the lad has been posting youtube vids and giving info, I doubt he's going to hide because I asked a few questions.

Now you're telling me you should have banned me for questioning him.

Do you actually realise how ridiculous that is?

Stand on a stage and ask everyone to clap and nobody to criticise - is that how it works?

The lad is well capable of talking for himself as he has done.

Stop trying to blame RazorH because you haven't unlocked our latest transfer story.

who said anything about a ban? i may have a quiet word with a poster, a warning maybe but if you were here longer you'll see i ban very rarely, inc rags.
you though came on picking for a fight right from the off, so you can pick on tolmie or whoever, they may even leave the forum for a while, i wont.
your agenda wont work on me.

Ooh sounds all very "your evil powers won't work on me, because I'm a mod"

Listen bob, I'm indifferent towards your posts mate, so therefore there is no agenda. Don't get too far ahead of your station, you mod this site pretty well and you are a top blue who can debate all things city when you're on level ground... But I also remember you like a kid in a sweet shop one the day you shook my handm

Keep truckin' CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.