a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RazorH said:
de niro said:
who said anything about a ban? i may have a quiet word with a poster, a warning maybe but if you were here longer you'll see i ban very rarely, inc rags.
you though came on picking for a fight right from the off, so you can pick on tolmie or whoever, they may even leave the forum for a while, i wont.
your agenda wont work on me.

Ooh sounds all very "your evil powers won't work on me, because I'm a mod"

Listen bob, I'm indifferent towards your posts mate, so therefore there is no agenda. Don't get too far ahead of your station, you mod this site pretty well and you are a top blue who can debate all things city when you're on level ground... But I also remember you like a kid in a sweet shop one the day you shook my handm

Keep truckin' CTID

Oh dear Lord, you really are a slimy, arrogant douchebag. Bring me some firewood.

RazorH said:
de niro said:
who said anything about a ban? i may have a quiet word with a poster, a warning maybe but if you were here longer you'll see i ban very rarely, inc rags.
you though came on picking for a fight right from the off, so you can pick on tolmie or whoever, they may even leave the forum for a while, i wont.

Listen bob, I'm indifferent towards your posts mate, so therefore there is no agenda. Don't get too far ahead of your station, you mod this site pretty well and you are a top blue who can debate all things city when you're on level ground... But I also remember you like a kid in a sweet shop one the day you shook my handm

Keep truckin' CTID
Are you going to add something to this message board that's on topic? We're not here to talk about you. And if that's what happening people will go elsewhere.

RazorH said:
de niro said:

Keep truckin' CTID

fuck all to do with being a mod, i stand my corner as a poster, i am very clever i can post with two hats, another thing about me is i dont like bullying, even in cyberspace, as people have said trying being a little more civil on here and i may even shake your hand again some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.