A mark of respect for the Manchester terror attack?

kippax01

Just had a quick look through and couldn't find anything but please delete if there is something already .Was thinking about how about getting an applause going round the ground on the 22nd minute as a mark of respect for the 22 victims

Just had a quick look through and couldn't find anything but please delete if there is something already .Was thinking about how about getting an applause going round the ground on the 22nd minute as a mark of respect for the 22 victims

I know the 1894 group are doing something.

Lots of people also mentioning an applause as well.

Please NOT another applause. Lost all meaning we have them nearly every game. I know it was a truly awful event and we have memorial services, minutes silences and everything in between. Time to move on and allow the families their own time for grieving.

Can someone change the thread title please, almost had a heart attack when I read it.

Please NOT another applause. Lost all meaning we have them nearly every game. I know it was a truly awful event and we have memorial services, minutes silences and everything in between. Time to move on and allow the families their own time for grieving.

I think many mancunians will want to do this on Monday. You don't need to join in and it will only last one minute.

I also think the families will appreciate their loved ones being remembered in this way.

I think many mancunians will want to do this on Monday. You don't need to join in and it will only last one minute.

I also think the families will appreciate their loved ones being remembered in this way.
I'm sure those joining in will respect the views of those who decide not to join in. I can see arguments ensuing. I'd rather we left it alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.