Personally I would only keep

Given (as cover/competition for hart)
Kompany
Lescott
De Jong
A. Johnson
Pab Zab
Barry
Ireland (but got to see some improvement)
Onuoha
Tevez

Bring back Weiss and Hart

I think its going to be a momumental mid-season tranfer merry go round.
If Mancini stays, he has to get rid of some has-beens and money-milkers.
Toure, Vieira and Robbinginho the first 3 to be sold. Not loaned.

I'd keep Adebayor, he's a very very dangerous player, and get the feeling Mancini is working on making him into something quite special, the rest I more or less agree with, sadly, they haven't been anywhere near consistent enough to suggest they can hack it at the top level. I think Toure is a very versatile player tho, I'd keep him as cover.

bellamy has to stfu and concentrate on finding some form. his touch has deserted him, it seems. hopefully that goal will reignite his season.

If we keep changing like this we will never be good, we need every year to change 4 or 5 and bring in new players this is how most of the top clubs build success. Those who chop and change at this level ie Real Madrid are the real under achievers in the game.

I would agree we may need to bring in 4 or 5 and get rid of 5 or 6 but anymore will kill us.

Mancini will bring success when the players understand each other and his game and tactics and mass changes in football is naive and is footballing suicide!

Though selling Loanees and squad playing kids does not really count so selling Jo or Boji would not be one of the 5 as selling them would have no effect!

allyboy said:
is needed in the summer

Toure
Bridge
Petrov
Robinho
Benjani
Adebayor
Santa Cruz
Bellamy
SWP
Bojinov
Vieira
Slowvinho
Etuhu
Logan
Jo

Wouldn't want them to go.

><((('> said:
fucken hell, you want to get rid of Adebayor and keep shitaleta?

Shitaleta, you mean Zabba who works his balls off for the club and actually contributes. I agree with keeping adebayor, but slagging off Zabs like that is disgraceful

Shitaleta, you mean Zabba who works his balls off for the club and actually contributes. I agree with keeping adebayor, but slagging off Zabs like that is disgraceful

Well said !!!!!!!!
Need MORE bloody players like Zab,who at least have the balls to get stuck into a challenge and work his tits off for the Club.

allyboy said:
is needed in the summer
fuck me lad get a grip,you must do something else.this is the worst thead on here what are you banging on about.tell you what.tell us all what you know about stamps,or trains.table tennis im sure you could tell us about that
Toure
Bridge
Petrov
Robinho
Benjani
Adebayor
Santa Cruz
Bellamy
SWP
Bojinov
Vieira
Slowvinho
Etuhu
Logan
Jo

Personally I would only keep

Given (as cover/competition for hart)
Kompany
Lescott
De Jong
A. Johnson
Pab Zab
Barry
Ireland (but got to see some improvement)
Onuoha
Tevez

Bring back Weiss and Hart

I think its going to be a momumental mid-season tranfer merry go round.
If Mancini stays, he has to get rid of some has-beens and money-milkers.
Toure, Vieira and Robbinginho the first 3 to be sold. Not loaned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.