"A.McGarr 8" & "Boobs 22"

Timmmmahhhh

Both sat in the upper tier, as you look at the pitch slightly to the left of the net, can't remember which block I was in.

Both looked to be amongst the better looking City fans (female fans - you all always be my favourite Pigeonho).

Does anyone know them? Do they post on here?

This thread is also worthless without pics.

there was 2 blondes sat a few rows in front of me in one of the upper tiers, one who was stunning and one who was a dog, couldn't concentrate on the match properly! plus doin the poznan with a semi was tricky!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Both sat in the upper tier, as you look at the pitch slightly to the left of the net, can't remember which block I was in.

Both looked to be amongst the better looking City fans (female fans - you all always be my favourite Pigeonho).

Does anyone know them? Do they post on here?

This thread is also worthless without pics.
the dublin super cup thread had photos on it and there was a girl in the photo who had BOOBS on the back of her shirt

there was a decent looker at the top of the bottom tier behind the goal slightly to the left as you look at the pitch. she was a blondie with the dark blue away top and a similar coloured stretch skirt. when united equalized, she was going demented at the stewards demanding that a few rags in the middle tier be turfed out.

three things love :

1) it's a little bit uncouth for a lady to be acting like that.
2) they were in the neutral seats so were quite within their rights to be sat there.
3) the most you lost it, the more your skirt was riding up and exposing your admittedly decent arse.

at one point i considered trying to start a random poznan just so i could justify facing the back of the stand.

citykev28 said:
there was a decent looker at the top of the bottom tier behind the goal slightly to the left as you look at the pitch. she was a blondie with the dark blue away top and a similar coloured stretch skirt. when united equalized, she was going demented at the stewards demanding that a few rags in the middle tier be turfed out.

three things love :

1) it's a little bit uncouth for a lady to be acting like that.
2) they were in the neutral seats so were quite within their rights to be sat there.
3) the most you lost it, the more your skirt was riding up and exposing your admittedly decent arse.

at one point i considered trying to start a random poznan just so i could justify facing the back of the stand.
if you have no actual pics just do you're best estimation on paint
thanks Mat

robinhood CITY said:
Was you in 130 cos there was 1 above us in 130

no, 135. they were a few asian lads with united scarves. i think a couple of rags behind them as well with scarves.

more importantly, is whether the lady i mentioned actually had any knickers on. i certainly saw no evidence of any as she carried out her tirade.

citykev28 said:
robinhood CITY said:
Was you in 130 cos there was 1 above us in 130

no, 135. they were a few asian lads with united scarves. i think a couple of rags behind them as well with scarves.

more importantly, is whether the lady i mentioned actually had any knickers on. i certainly saw no evidence of any as she carried out her tirade.

Any chance you could hurry up with that paint?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.