A message to all City fans from red cafe

stefranceuk

And they call us bitter?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/message-city-fans-342185/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/message-city-fans-342185/</a>

leave them, im proud to pieces of the boys, lets be honest, the reactions yesterday were unrivalled by anyone ever, thats what it means to stick with your club for yearrrrs of pain and then for that one fucking moment we dismissed the last 44 years

Oh well , at least this one got it right!!

Erik Raude
Reserve Team Player

They will love winning the league no matter how much money they spend. Simple as that. None of what you are writing in this post will have any impact on any of them, ever.

Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

Wasn't it the neutral Sunderland fans cheering our victory yesterday?...don't kid yourself sunshine...we will enjoy this more than you can ever imagine in your arrogant myopic little world...Utd have got fuck all respect and their fans have even less. Get over it.

For a club sounding more and more like Liverpool each day (soon they'll be pronouncing it as 'istree and robbing hubcaps), they know fuck all about it. John Henry Davies. James W. Gibson. They survived on our good graces for many years in their early istree. Should have let Manchester Central take their place. Or told them to fuck off when they needed a stadium after the war, a move which resulted in the rise of their club. Before the war I think there were two or three seasons where they had higher attendances, after it, as a result of being at Maine Road, they've always had higher. They've been leeches on our generosity and that of two wealthy owners. Ignorant fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.